Hey everybody I'm Kailee I live in Glendale I'm attending ASU West and I'm going to school to be a Special Education Teacher and am hoping to graduate in May 2010. I grew up in Thatcher and I plan on moving back when I graduate and start teaching. I love my family more than anything! I miss them so much now that I don't live close by. I have 2 little brothers who are awesome and I love being a big sister it's the greatest!! My friends are the best in the world and I'm so happy to be living with 2 of them! We have so much fun together!! Well thats Me :) so don't be afraid to say hi!
So it's FINALLY starting to get cold, so you know what that means for my family...it's DUNE SEASON!!! It's seriously one of the best family vacations in the world. We went for our first time this fall, 2 weeks ago and had a blast and we are getting ready to go for Thanksgiving weekend and I'm so excited I can't wait! I'm pretty sure Jarrett is just as excited as I am. He's getting to be a little Evil Knievel now especially since his bike was having some technical difficulties last time so my dad let him ride Bradley's bike which is bigger and faster. So now he thinks he is just a pro! So I'm not sure if Bradley will ever get his bike back but thats okay because I think my dad is finally realizing that he needs to get some new bikes, the boys are just a little too big for the bikes they have and hey why not get me a new bike too lol. But ya I'm so excited for next weekend and I will post some more pics of our awesome riding skills lol!
dude how did you get music on there? That is awesome! SO when are you gonna come check out my sweet blog? lol love the pics of the dunes they look fun! :) Your blog is so cute!
1 comment:
dude how did you get music on there? That is awesome! SO when are you gonna come check out my sweet blog? lol love the pics of the dunes they look fun! :) Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment