My Family

My Family
I LOVE them so much!

About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Kailee I live in Glendale I'm attending ASU West and I'm going to school to be a Special Education Teacher and am hoping to graduate in May 2010. I grew up in Thatcher and I plan on moving back when I graduate and start teaching. I love my family more than anything! I miss them so much now that I don't live close by. I have 2 little brothers who are awesome and I love being a big sister it's the greatest!! My friends are the best in the world and I'm so happy to be living with 2 of them! We have so much fun together!! Well thats Me :) so don't be afraid to say hi!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So I'm new to this whole Blog thing

Well i finally decided that i should create one of these things.  Actually we had an assignment in one of my technology classes and we learned how to create a blog but it was more for educational purposes, so i thought i might as well make a personal one for myself.  
Life is going pretty good i guess.  I finally moved away from home in August to go to school @ ASU West in glendale.  It was really hard at first, it still is, but I'm getting used to it and am starting to have some fun.  I moved in with three of my really good friends so that helped alot.  I'm going to school right now to become a Special Education teacher and I'm almost finished with my first semester of my junior year( WOO HOO 3 more semesters to go).  Besides going to school i also work at Wee Care(because bills suck!) its an after school program for children with disabilities.  I love every minute of it!! I can honestly say that i love going to work!  Well thats pretty much what is going on in my life.  Pretty boring but it keeps me busy!

No comments:


Me & My Boys

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones